LD&B provides the most widely used debit card, which is often referred to as the Benefits Prepaid Card. The LD&B Benefits Card allows the participant to swipe the debit card at the point of service for qualified expenses.
Providing receipts, substantiation, is sometimes a concern to employees, but The LD&B Benefits Card makes it easier. Our system provides the use of electronic means to verify the benefit eligibility of card transactions. Substantiation is required by the IRS for FSA and HRA plans. We work hard to achieve the highest auto substantiation rate possible by utilizing the technology available through our software, which means less paperwork for employees. Occasionally we may need to send a letter to an employee requesting supporting documentation. For that reason and potential IRS audits, employees should always keep copies of their receipts.
The key to success with the debit card is educating our clients’ employees, and we have great success with the debit card because of educational meetings.
- Benefits Administrator assigned to each client
- Claims reimbursement for FSAs and HRAs
- Direct deposit
- Employee communication materials
- Mobile App
- Non-discrimination testing
- Online claim submission
- Online enrollment
- Personal service from a professional staff
- Preparation of annual 5500 filing
- Preparation of plan document & summary plan description
- The LD&B Benefits Card
- Toll free fax number
- Toll free telephone number